Saturday, December 02, 2017 / by Shenae Andrus
Everyone needs an advocate; someone on your side willing to fight for and believe in you. Whether it is on your job, in the classroom, or in the home… even the strongest, largest wings need wind beneath them in order to fly. So when it comes to buying a home, no matter how big, how small, how old or how new, you need a buyer’s advocate. Yes, even when you purchase from a builder, it literally “pays” to have a second set of eyes and ears.
Still need some convincing? Here’s a short list of the top 5 reasons you need an advocate from The Don Williams Group, especially when buying from a developer.
1. First of all a buyer’s advocate is 100% free. Who doesn’t want a little additional help and assistance when it comes with no strings attached?
2. Since the Don Williams Group agents represent you and not the builder, they keep your best interests in mind and can find additional, hidden incentives.
3. Not only can our agents’ experienced eyes look over all your paperwork, but for out-of-state buyers, they can swing by the construction site periodically to make sure everything is going as you’d expect.
4. Builders are NOT licensed agents by the state and therefore are not held to any code of ethics. (Pssst…. We ARE licensed and we DO abide by a certain code of ethics!)
5. The Don Williams Group can help you to find the right builder to make your home a reality. We’ve worked with numerous builders in the past and know which ones to avoid and which ones to trust!
So as you are dreaming of your home sweet home… the home you’ll raise your children in, the home you will retire in, the home you’ll host your most precious loved ones in… let us be your advocate. Let us help protect those dreams and keep them alive. Let us work to provide you the best experience, so you can live in and love your “home, sweet home.”